COVID- 19 UPDATE
We are currently able to carry out all types of treatment but due to Covid-19 government regulations we are still limited to treating urgent cases only.
The practice is open 9am-5pm (closed 1-2pm for lunch) Monday to Thursday and 9am - 3pm on Fridays.
If you require urgent treatment please ring during these times.
If you need advice outside of these hours please ring 07940887886 between 2pm-5pm Fridays. After 5pm weekdays, on weekends and bank holidays ring 111 for advice.
When attending for an appointment we would be grateful if you would follow these guidelines:
1) Please use the bathroom at home before leaving.
2) Attend alone if possible – a parent may accompany their child.
3) Please leave bags and extra items at home.
4) Please make your way to the practice door for the time of your appointment and no earlier. The reception staff will come and get you and ask you any updated Covid questions.
5) Please use hand gel on arrival. We will take your temperature to ensure you are not symptomatic and we also ask you to wear a mask.
6) Please do not touch anything when you make your way to your surgery.
7) Please wherever possible payment will be taken in advance over the phone before your appointment but otherwise please bring contactless card as no cash will be accepted.
1) Please do not touch any surfaces on exiting the surgery arriving at reception.
2) Contactless payment will be taken for those who are unable to pay over the phone and for any private patients.
3) Please return home immediately.
We are grateful for your patience during these strange times. Please bear with us as obviously we are not going to be able to work normally for some time, but we are eager to stabilise patients and relieve any issues whilst keeping our staff and patients safe.
Broadlands Dental Surgery
T: 01656 655400
A: Unit 1 Gentle Way, Bridgend, , CF31 5EJ
Broadlands Dental Surgery is an established NHS and Private practice offering a range of treatment in dentistry and cosmetic dentistry including anti-ageing treatments, all within a pleasant and relaxing environment.
Anna Humphreys opened the practice in August 2005, building a reputation for high quality dentistry in a caring and friendly environment. We now have a team of 22 caring and professional staff aiming to provide quality dental care to all our patients.
DENTISTS & HYGIENIST
Dr Anna Humphreys
Dr Kyra Fisher
Dr Fiona Gordon
Dr Nia Williams
Dental Hygienist & Therapist
Dr Hannah Jenkins
Data Protection Officer
Please Click to view
FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
"The staff at this surgery are great. Have had a phobia from the old school dentist but the staff here are kind, calming and help you relax. Would recommend to any one that needs a good dentist"
"Staff at this dentist are great no one likes going to the dentist but this practice gives good service"
"Fantastic staff and they always put me at ease when I go. Great with my boys too"
We hope all of our patients leave Broadlands Dental Surgery happy with the service we have provided during your visit to us. However in the unfortunate event that you are not and there are any issues you would like to raise please do not hesitate to do so and we will do our best to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.
Since May 2018 Broadlands Dental Surgery now complys with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines. Our Data Protection Officer is our Practice manager Josie porter.
Please see the Practice information file on reception for more information or alternatively you can email Josie personally on
Broadlands Dental Surgery
Unit 1 District Centre
Monday: 09:00 – 17:00
Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:00
Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday: 09:00 – 15:00
Saturday (alternative weeks): 09:00 – 12:00
*Saturday and 17:00-18:00 Thursdays Private patients only) *