COVID- 19 UPDATE
Due to high Covid rates we have decided for the safety of staff and patients to return to urgent and emergency treatment only. We will monitor the situation and update the website when we are able to resume routine treatment.
Until further notice all check ups, hygienist and routine appointments have been cancelled.
We are available on normal working days to provide emergency advice and treatment from 9am. Our Christmas hours are as follows :-
Christmas Eve - 9am to 1pm
Christmas Day - Closed
Monday 28th Dec - Closed
Tuesday 29th - Thursday 31st - 9am to 1pm
Friday 1st Jan - Closed
All day on bank holidays and normal weekdays from 5pm please ring 111 for advice. 1pm to 5pm on normal weekdays please ring 07940887886 for advice.
When attending for an appointment we would be grateful if you would follow these guidelines:
1) Please use the bathroom at home before leaving.
2) Attend alone if possible – a parent may accompany their child.
3) Please leave bags and extra items at home.
4) Please make your way to the practice door for the time of your appointment and no earlier and wait outside the door. The reception staff will come and get you and ask you any updated Covid questions.
5) Please wear a mask and use hand gel on arrival. We will take your temperature to ensure you are not symptomatic and we also ask you to wear a mask.
6) Please do not touch anything when you make your way to your surgery.
1) Please do not touch any surfaces on exiting the surgery arriving at reception.
2) Contactless payment will be taken for those who are unable to pay over the phone and for any private patients.
3) Please return home immediately.
We are grateful for your patience during these strange times. Please bear with us as obviously we are not going to be able to work normally for some time, but we are eager to stabilise patients and relieve any issues whilst keeping our staff and patients safe.
Broadlands Dental Surgery
T: 01656 655400
A: Unit 1 Gentle Way, Bridgend, , CF31 5EJ
Broadlands Dental Surgery is an established NHS and Private practice offering a range of treatment in dentistry and cosmetic dentistry including anti-ageing treatments, all within a pleasant and relaxing environment.
Anna Humphreys opened the practice in August 2005, building a reputation for high quality dentistry in a caring and friendly environment. We now have a team of 22 caring and professional staff aiming to provide quality dental care to all our patients.
DENTISTS & HYGIENIST
Dr Anna Humphreys
Dr Kyra Fisher
Dr Fiona Gordon
Dr Nia Williams
Dental Hygienist & Therapist
Dr Hannah Jenkins
Data Protection Officer
Please Click to view
FROM OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
"The staff at this surgery are great. Have had a phobia from the old school dentist but the staff here are kind, calming and help you relax. Would recommend to any one that needs a good dentist"
"Staff at this dentist are great no one likes going to the dentist but this practice gives good service"
"Fantastic staff and they always put me at ease when I go. Great with my boys too"
We hope all of our patients leave Broadlands Dental Surgery happy with the service we have provided during your visit to us. However in the unfortunate event that you are not and there are any issues you would like to raise please do not hesitate to do so and we will do our best to resolve the issue quickly and efficiently.
Since May 2018 Broadlands Dental Surgery now complys with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) guidelines. Our Data Protection Officer is our Practice manager Josie porter.
Please see the Practice information file on reception for more information or alternatively you can email Josie personally on
Broadlands Dental Surgery
Unit 1 District Centre
Monday: 09:00 – 17:00
Tuesday: 09:00 – 17:00
Wednesday: 09:00 – 17:00
Thursday: 09:00 – 18:00
Friday: 09:00 – 15:00
Saturday (alternative weeks): 09:00 – 12:00
*Saturday and 17:00-18:00 Thursdays Private patients only) *